Friday, January 18, 2013

Stella Artois


What's the Bzz

As many of you probably know, I am not a beer drinker. If I drink beer, it will either be a Blue Moon or something girly like Mike's Hard Lemonade. However, I was invited to the Stella Artois campaign as a BzzAgent and was willing to try Stella for the campaign. My BzzKit contained a  free Stella Artois Chalice and a flyer explaining the Stella Artois 9-Step Pouring Ritual. The chalice is designed to enhance the flavor and aroma of the beer and the 9-Step Pouring Ritual ensures that you pour the perfect glass of Stella.

My beautiful Stella Artois Chalice - Guaranteeing you feel classy while drinking your beer.
The theory behind the 9-step pouring ritual is that the foam head prevents the beer from coming in contact with the air which causes the beer to lose some of its flavor. Step 6 is the beheading of the foam head. This step gets rid of the larger bubbles that pop easy and cause the foam head to dissipate faster. Step 7 includes measuring the foam head to make sure there is the right amount of foam to prevent your Stella from going stale. 

The Belgian Beer Cafe has a great recap of the 9-step pouring ritual HERE


Enjoying my Stella Artois in my chalice with Skinny Jeans Sliders with Caramelized Onions and Mushrooms with Sweet Potato fries on the side. I have to imagine that an ice cold Stella in a chalice would be the perfect companion for dinner on a hot summer night!



Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment